Investment Advisor / Sr. Investment Advisor Job Description
- To do new client acquisition and to generate fee income by creating financial plans post understanding of risk profiling & goals of customers.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements;
- Monitoring & reviewing plans with clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments;
- Deepen the relationship by Cross selling Mutual Fund Products and Services according to customer needs.
- Strong analytical ability, comprehensive fiscal knowledge and customer service skills to help the clients assess their financial assets, determine their financial goals, and weigh their economic resources to take investment decisions.
- Should help clients to assess how aggressive they can be with their investments and the amount of risk they can bear considering the client’s long- and short-term goals, family status, age, employment and expenses.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
Salary: INR 1, 50, 000 – 3, 50,000 P.A. + Variable and Monthly Incentives·
Education – MBA/PGDM, Graduation with Experience
Location – Lucknow , Varanasi , Noida.
- Salary Offer Rs.2,00,000 ~Above
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1